- Flight distance up to 200′
- Flight time up to 15 minutes
- Charge time up to 90 minutes
- Engineered for indoor/outdoor flights
- 4-Way precision controller (requires 8 ‘AA’ batteries – not included)
- Charge from A/C adapter (included)
- Two settings for high and low speed
- Automatic stabilization control
- Easy to service with replaceable parts
- Adjustable calibration trim control
- Easy to remove hood to change batteries for extra flight time
- 22" Metal Body
The John Deere First Puzzle is an easy to spin puzzle which features 3 easily recognized farm animals and numbers. The handles make it easy to hold and to carry for toddlers.
- Easy to spin puzzle
- Features three easy to recognize farm animals and numbers
- Handles allow toddler to carr
- Fun John Deere animal theme
- For ages 12 months and above
- Forward, reverse, left & right turning, and stop.
- Uses 6 AA batteries (Not included)
- Working suspension
- High torque motor
- 14" long
- 8" width
- 7.5" height
- 1/14 Scale
The John Deere Push and Go Truck has a chunky design which appeals to toddlers. Push down on the driver's head and the truck zooms along. The truck box also tilts and dumps. This is perfect play for little hands.
- Chunky design appeals to toddlers
- Push down on driver and truck zooms along
- Box tilts and dumps
- Perfect size for little hands
- For ages 12 months and above
The Blade® 350 QX quadcopter drone has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedures
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
- Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
3-axis mode: 380º/sec
Maximum Tilt Angle
Stability Mode: 45º
Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
Agility Mode: No limit
Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
Smart Mode: 2 m/s
Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
Maximum Flight Velocity
Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
- Blade 350 QX Quadcopter
- Camera Mount (for GoPro camera compatible)
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack
- DC 12V Battery Charger (plugs into a car auxiliary power port)
- DX5e DSMX 5-Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock