Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
- Flight distance up to 200′
- Flight time up to 15 minutes
- Charge time up to 90 minutes
- Engineered for indoor/outdoor flights
- 4-Way precision controller (requires 8 ‘AA’ batteries – not included)
- Charge from A/C adapter (included)
- Two settings for high and low speed
- Automatic stabilization control
- Easy to service with replaceable parts
- Adjustable calibration trim control
- Easy to remove hood to change batteries for extra flight time
- 22" Metal Body
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
The 350 QX is very stable and is able to hold position even in wind conditions of 10-15 mph (and small gusts slightly higher) shouldn’t be a big issue. Anything higher than that may make it difficult to fly.
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the 350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
Regarding altitude, when flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
- Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
- 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
- Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
- Improved Receiver with External Antenna
- Improved GPS
- Visual Compass Error Detection
- Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
- 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
- 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
- 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
- New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
- New RF chipset with external antenna
- Improved GPS performance and accuracy
- Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
- Simplified radio solution for ease of use
- Included AC/DC charging solution
- White battery hatch for improved orientation
FAQs for BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900
- What is the range of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- You should always keep recreational aircraft in your line of sight (it is a FAA requirement). The range is how far you can see the craft to fly it depending on your location and the terrain (trees, hills, etc. that might impede your ability to see it).
- How far is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 safe to fly from the pilot?
- You want to be at least 20 feet (closest) and be able to see the craft to fly it (farthest).
- Does the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 have a removable/replaceable battery?
- It comes with a rechargeable LiPo (lithium polymer) battery that will provide 10-15 minutes of flight time depending on the flying conditions.
- What is the range of the flight from transmitter?
The transmitter used in the 350 QX2 AP Combo is a full-range, hobby-grade radio control transmitter and is capable of controlling the350 QX2 beyond the range at which the quad will no longer be visible to the pilot. Basically, if you can see it, you can control it. In the unlikely event of losing radio contact the model will enter fail safe and return to a range where the radio can communicate again, and at that point the model can be put into return home.
What is the sound level of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- If flown lower the sound may be heard by animals, there is definitely a sound associated with it, although if flow above tree lines it should be minimal to something on the ground.
- How long does it take to recharge the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 battery?
- It will take about an hour to fully recharge the battery with the included charger.
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 take a picture and video?
- It can take both picture and video.
- Can pictures or video be viewed remotely while the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is flying?
- With a supported Android or iOS device and the CGO1 app, the pilot can control the camera and see the footage being captured while flying using the included radio mount.
- Are the batteries in the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 easy to replace?
- The batteries slide in very quickly and easily. It is common for individuals to take multiple charged batteries out with them and replace when needed.
- What is the altitude/height that the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 can fly?
When flown in Smart mode (which is for beginners) the quad will only go as high as about 160 feet. In other modes, it will go higher, but again should not be flown out of the pilot's line of sight. Customers should also check for any local laws or regulations that further impact the altitude that this type of product should be operated.
- What is the resolution of the camera?
- 1080p/30 recording or 720p/30 when streaming; PIC Resolution 1920x1080; Downlink Resolution D1 720X480/30p
- Can the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 tell the difference in height of a hay crop?
- Unfortunately not, because it is basically a digital action camera.
- What are the dimensions of the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900?
- 18.3 in (465mm) - Length x 18.3 (465mm) - Width x 7.48 in (190 mm)
- Is the BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 fully assembled and can it be disassembled for transport?
- The BLADE 350 QX2 AP Combo RTF Photo Quadcopter-Drone BLH7900 is fully assembled, and the landing gear can be removed for flatter transport if needed. This would make it about 3 inches in height without the landing gear attached. The main body does not fold up at all.
The Blade® 350 QX quadcopter drone has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedures
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
- Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
3-axis mode: 380º/sec
Maximum Tilt Angle
Stability Mode: 45º
Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
Agility Mode: No limit
Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
Smart Mode: 2 m/s
Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
Maximum Flight Velocity
Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
- Blade 350 QX Quadcopter
- Camera Mount (for GoPro camera compatible)
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack
- DC 12V Battery Charger (plugs into a car auxiliary power port)
- DX5e DSMX 5-Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
Regular Price: $59.98
Special Price: $49.98
The Extreme Stunt RC Helicopter provides hours of fun for the both the beginner or expert flyer! Enjoy this extremely fast, professional grade helicopter in the comfort of your own home or in the great outdoors!
- Air traffic - fly up to 8 helicopters at one time!
- Flight controls - up, down, forward, backward, left, right, hover, side to side
- Battery - rechargeable, swappable
- Stabilizations - digital trim left, right, forward, backward, up, down, gyroscope
- Remote Control - 2.4 GHz digital spread spectrum
- Charge helicopter from A/C adapter or USB charge wire (included)
Channels 4 Charge Time 60 minutes Flight Time Up to 8 minutes Flight Distance Up to 200 feet Batteries (not included) 4 AA batteries
Keep your favorite quadcopter safe with this brushed aluminum case from Blade. Its locking design and ability to hold everything you could possibly need with your 350 QX make it the perfect all-in-one solution to carry, store and secure your investment!
This case was designed to fit the 350 QX and the 350 QX2 AP combo with gimbal and tall landing gear installed. No modifications necessary!
- Sturdy foam insert provides protection for everything you need to fly your 350 QX and more
- Accommodates the 350 QX with long landing gear
- Accommodates the GB200 gimbal
- Holds up to 6 flight batteries
- Holds various tools and accessories
- Holds charging or camera equipment
- Fits DX5e up to DX18
- Locking design with keys
- Brushed aluminum with bright graphics
Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $49.98
The Extreme F1 Single Blade RC Helicopter provides hours of fun for the both the beginner or expert flyer!
- Built-in gyroscope stabilization - for stable & smooth flights with precision control
- Fly up to 10 helicopters at one time!!!
- Crash resistant
- Single blade cuts through the wind
- Landing gear cushion pads - ideal for landing on hard surfaces
- Durable body
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Remote Control (requires 4 AA batteries)
- Calibration trim control
- Built-in search light
- Flies up, down, left, right, forwards, backwards, and it hovers!
Channels 3.5 Flight Time Up to 10 minutes Charge Time 80 minutes Flight Distance Up to 200 feet Batteries (not included) 4 AA
With a 2.4G digital remote control you can fly up to 10 helicopters at one time - with more range, faster response, and accuracy. This cutting edge technology will enhance your flying experience.
Digital Remote Control Features:
- Up/Down Hover Throttle
- On/Off Switch
- High/Low Speed Control
- Power Indicator
- Break-Resistant Antenna
- Directional Throttle
- Left/Right Calibration Trim Control
- LCD Display
- Forward/Backward Calibration Trim Control
The Prophet™ Sport Duo charger is ideal for anyone that wants to spend less time charging and more time enjoying their hobby. Perfect for anyone with multiple RC vehicles or models that require dual batteries, the Prophet Duo Sport gets you back doing what you enjoy most. AC powered and featuring a wide range of selectable charge currents to fit your batteries needs, the Prophet Sport Duo is capable of charging surface, air and marine 1-6S Li-Po batteries as well as 4-8C Ni-MH batteries and is backed by a Dynamite 5-year warranty.
- 100W power output (50W Per channel)
- Charges two batteries simultaneously
- 2X 1-6S Li-Po or 4-8C Ni-MH charging
- Adjustable charge current 0.1A-6.0A
- Compact and extremely rugged design
- Includes two insulated banana to EC3™ battery adapters and two JST-XH balance adapters