The SCX10 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited C/R Edition is Axial’s most recent invention that is packed to the extreme with licensed replica gear from all of the full-size off-roading’s hottest brands, including Rigid Industries LED Lighting (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually), BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires, Black Rock wheels and Poison Spyder’s Rock Brawler bumpers and Crusher fender flares. The new SCX10 flavor displays CRC logos, a new project for full-size off-road racing star Casey Currie. To no one’s surprise, Axial got the stance perfect and this Jeep looks the business.
- Rigid Industries LED Lights (E-Series LED Light Bar and D-Series Dually)
- CRC Edition Black Rock wheels
- 1.9 BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires
- Tactic TSX45 high torque metal gear servo
- WB8 Wild Boar™ splined driveshafts
- 4-link suspension
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Bumpers
- Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Extra decal sheet with CRC and Rigid Industries logos included
Disclaimer: Rigid Industries LED Lighting does not handle the warranty of this product please contact Axial directly at Axial RacingLearn More
The Extreme Stunt RC Helicopter provides hours of fun for the both the beginner or expert flyer! Enjoy this extremely fast, professional grade helicopter in the comfort of your own home or in the great outdoors!
- Air traffic - fly up to 8 helicopters at one time!
- Flight controls - up, down, forward, backward, left, right, hover, side to side
- Battery - rechargeable, swappable
- Stabilizations - digital trim left, right, forward, backward, up, down, gyroscope
- Remote Control - 2.4 GHz digital spread spectrum
- Charge helicopter from A/C adapter or USB charge wire (included)
Channels 4 Charge Time 60 minutes Flight Time Up to 8 minutes Flight Distance Up to 200 feet Batteries (not included) 4 AA batteries
- Landing gear set with hardware
- Use with BLADE 350 QX
The Blade® 350 QX quadcopter drone has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedures
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
- Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
3-axis mode: 380º/sec
Maximum Tilt Angle
Stability Mode: 45º
Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
Agility Mode: No limit
Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
Smart Mode: 2 m/s
Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
Maximum Flight Velocity
Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
- Blade 350 QX Quadcopter
- Camera Mount (for GoPro camera compatible)
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack
- DC 12V Battery Charger (plugs into a car auxiliary power port)
- DX5e DSMX 5-Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
Out of stock