- Durable steel frame in Sleek Gray is ready for Green Machine® spins and slides
- Comfortable bucket seat provides side support during slides and fully adjusts forward and backward for the right fit
- Easy reach dual stick steering plus fast trigger handbrake puts you in control of the action
- 20" front pneumatic tire with Lime Green rim grips the surface during spins
- Extra-wide super slick rear tires with monster pivot produce spins and slides
- Take control - Lose control - Have fun!
- Standard size - For kids ages 8 and up
The Mobo Shift is the world's first ever three wheeled cruiser with a reverse function. In addition, this new cruiser boasts other unique features, such as free wheel maneuverability, a dual-joystick steering mechanism and a reclining back seat (with six angle settings) to optimize comfort and back support. Equipped with an adjustable frame that fits most sizes, the Mobo Shift is a cruiser for the whole family to enjoy. The Mobo Shift has been embraced by all ages, as its larger design and comfortable ride offers a relaxing, safe, and extremely fun experience. This unique cruiser provides an enjoyable, yet invigorating experience that can increase arm and leg strength, hand eye coordination, and enhance cardiovascular function; thus promoting a fun and active lifestyle. The Mobo Shift is way cooler than your average bike as its killer design allows riders to cruise in style.Learn More
Mobo Tot Disney-Pixar Cars - Lightning McQueen is an elite ergonomically-designed three-wheeled cruiser for toddlers ages 2-5. Its adjustable frame grows with your child and lasts for years to come. Cruising outdoors on the Mobo Tot will stimulate their imagination and creativity. Parents can be at ease with its safe and durable ride which makes exploring fun. Let your child take a Mobo Tot out for a cruise and start the adventure today!
- 5 Slot Adjustments in 6 Inch length
- Steel Frame
- 100 Pound Weight Capacity
- 30 to 42 Inch Height Capacity
- Recommended Ages - 2 to 5 Years Old
- Single Speed Gearing
- Rear Steering Handlebars
- Fixed Wheel Mechanism
- Hand Brake System
- Seat is 8 Inches Above the Ground
- Double Function with Handdle Bar Seat
- 12 Inch Front Wheel
- 6.5 Inch Rear Wheel
- Never Flat Tires
- Safety Flag Included
- Minimum Length - 29 Inches
- Maximum Length - 33 Inches
- Width - 20.5 Inches
- Height - 16.5 Inches
- Product Weight - 17 Pounds
This all-purpose wagon is great for outdoor family trips. Its detachable canopy design gives the added benefit of sun protection for your children. Made in USA of US and imported parts. Seat belts made in China.
- Two contoured seats and deep leg well with molded-in drain holes.
- Extra-large storage compartment is built-in under the hinged rear seat.
- Long handle folds under for easy transport and storage.
- Seat belts included for added security 17" x 31" (43.2 cm x 78.7 cm) plastic canopy features two cup holders and a compartment for small items.
- Weight limit 75 lbs (34.1 kg).
- Adult assembly required.
- Durable steel frame decorated with stylish racing graphics
- Easy to use coaster brake
- Fully decorated seat is padded for a comfortable ride
- Decorated handlebar pad for safety
- Wide training wheels for added stability
- Includes Huffy Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Recommended Age: 3 to 6
The Li’l Tankster™ provides a fun play combat experience with realistic controls, lights, and sounds. Powered by a 6-volt battery, its twin electric motors drive two wheels for a maximum speed of 1 .5 mph, accompanied by the unmistakable sound of squeaking faux treads and engine noises. Twin lever handles steer the tank by pushing and pulling, just like the real thing, enabling agile “shoot and scoot” maneuvers and nimble 360° spins.
- A button “fires” the cannon with a realistic “boom” accompanied by a flashing muzzle.
- A junior tanker sits comfortably on the molded plastic seat with footrests below, providing a commanding view of the battlefield. Controlled from the rear of the turret, twin headlights illuminate the tank’s path.
- Bins on either side of the turret store a soldier’s gear.
- Runs for 1 hour (depending on weight of child) on a 8-12 hour charge from the AC charger.
- Supports tankers up to 66 lbs.
- Ages 3 to 6.
The Mobo Triton Pro has all of the qualities you look for in a leisure bicycle: comfort, a smooth ride, and durability. The Mobo Triton Pro features a dual-joystick steering mechanism that is exhilarating to use and provides a smooth maneuverability. Unlike chain-driven bicycles, the Mobo Triton Pro’s propulsion system requires minimal maintenance because it uses a front free-wheel mechanism connected directly to the pedals. The sturdy front steel frame can be extended or contracted easily, making the Mobo Triton Pro suitable for riders from 4’ to 6’3” and it holds up to 250 lbs. This cruiser maintains a low center of gravity, thus making it especially stable and safe for the whole family. The comfortable recumbent seating position means minimal pressure on your back, wrists, elbows or hands. Perfect for riding at the beach, achieving a brisk work out and for leisure rides. What a great way to stay fit while having fun!Learn More
It's always adventure time, with the new Polaris RZR 900 in Camo!
The new Polaris® RZR 900 CAMO is the perfect riding vehicle for kids who like adventure! They’ll drive their own CAMO RZR, hauling their equipment in the large cargo bed with tie-downs. A working horn and seat belts give this ride an authentic feel. The 2-speed shifter with reverse allows them to drive at 2½ or 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces. Parents will appreciate the 5 mph speed lockout that prevents beginners from going too fast and the adjustable bucket seats that allows them to use it year after year. 12-volt rechargeable battery and recharger included.
Let them keep the fun going with the included 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger. If you’re looking for a faster way to longer fun, check out our 12-volt Quick Charger, which charges the vehicle in 2 hours!
- Made in the USA
- 2-Speeds 2.5 to 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (5 mph lockout for beginners).
- Reverse Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal.
- Wheels Super traction wheels for grass, dirt, gravel or hard surfaces.
- Beep Beep Includes working horn and seat belts
- Haul It Large sport bed with tie-down anchors.
- Room to Grow Adjustable bucket seats for growing kids.
- Add a Friend Side-by-side seats for two passengers.
- The Works Includes off-road windshield, roll-bar, and cup holders.
- Power Up 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included.
- Weight Capacity Can hold up to 130 lbs. Ages 3 - 8 years.
- Sturdy plastic deck with full-color Disney Princess® graphics
- Two plastic mag-style wheels with PVC tires in the front, plus one in the rear -- perfect for "Tilt N' Turn" action
- Convenient foot brake with rear fender
- Comfortable foam grips
- Recommended Age: 3 to 5