The Mobo Triton Pro has all of the qualities you look for in a leisure bicycle: comfort, a smooth ride, and durability. The Mobo Triton Pro features a dual-joystick steering mechanism that is exhilarating to use and provides a smooth maneuverability. Unlike chain-driven bicycles, the Mobo Triton Pro’s propulsion system requires minimal maintenance because it uses a front free-wheel mechanism connected directly to the pedals. The sturdy front steel frame can be extended or contracted easily, making the Mobo Triton Pro suitable for riders from 4’ to 6’3” and it holds up to 250 lbs. This cruiser maintains a low center of gravity, thus making it especially stable and safe for the whole family. The comfortable recumbent seating position means minimal pressure on your back, wrists, elbows or hands. Perfect for riding at the beach, achieving a brisk work out and for leisure rides. What a great way to stay fit while having fun!Learn More
Durable sport buggy for push and ride fun! Made in USA of US and imported parts. Steering wheel made in China.
- Stylish and fun design eases the transition from strollers.
- Adult steers with push handle.
- Pretend steering wheel with fun horn sounds (2 "AAA" batteries not included).
- Includes seat belt and molded-in cup holder.
- Maximum Weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Minimal adult assembly required.
The new pink CASE IH Magnum tractor allows girls to have their tractor on their terms! They'll delight in driving their large authentic CASE IH tractor with its extra large stake-side detachable trailer; 3 to 7 year olds will delight in loading up the trailer and delivering their treaures. The adjustable seat has flip-up armrests.
- Made in the USA
- 2 Speeds 2.25 to 4.5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (4.5 mph lockout for beginners)
- Reverse Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal.
- Wheels Farm tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement.
- Smart Pedal accelerator with automatic brakes for longer riding time
- Weight Capacity Can hold up to 85 lbs.
- Ages 3-7 years
- Cargo Extra-large stake-side trailer
- Power Up 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included
- Sturdy plastic deck with full-color Disney Princess® graphics
- Two plastic mag-style wheels with PVC tires in the front, plus one in the rear -- perfect for "Tilt N' Turn" action
- Convenient foot brake with rear fender
- Comfortable foam grips
- Recommended Age: 3 to 5
For the COOL kid, our MotorTycle™ is designed for fun and safety. The 6 volt battery powered vehicle moves both forward & backwards and goes up to speeds of 3 mph.
- It comes with its own battery charger and runs up to 1 hour continuously on a single charge.
- This sports bike is mom approved and has stabilizer wheels on the back of the ride-on.
- Its cool engine sounds and realistic look will make your child the envy of the neighborhood.
- Great for both boys AND girls from ages 3-6 years old and up to 66 lbs.
The Mobo Triton is an exciting and ultra maneuverable three wheeled cruiser for children and adults. With a very unique, yet simple steering mechanism, not only is the Mobo Triton fun and enjoyable to steer, it is also easy to ride, durable and a great way to obtain a brisk work out resulting in increased cardiovascular health and hand-eye coordination. The Mobo Triton sits low to the ground, which makes it safe to ride and is designed to be simple, reliable, and fun! The Mobo Triton also includes an adjustable frame which makes it comfortable for riders of various heights. The caliper hand brake makes slowing or stopping quick, smooth, and easy. A front free-wheel mechanism, a generously padded seat, and inflatable tires provide a smooth ride. The relaxing recumbent seating position means minimal pressure on the wrists, elbows, and hands. There are just too many exciting features of the Mobo Triton to list. Just one ride and you're hooked!Learn More
Little girls love Huffy's Disney Minnie Lights and Sounds Scooter!
- Custom handlebar includes three (3) fun skill building interactive games!
- Wide deck design with rear fender and full Disney Minnie graphics
- Easy roll mag wheels
- Two wheels in front for increased stability and one in rear
- Rear foot brake makes for easy stopping
- Color: Pink
- Recommended Age: 3-5 years old
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
Regular Price: $17.98
Special Price: $15.98
- Forward, reverse, left & right turning, and stop.
- Uses 6 AA batteries (Not included)
- Working suspension
- High torque motor
- 1/14 Scale
Styled in homage to the 1948 Indian Chief motorcycle with skirted fenders and an exposed engine block, this ride-on features stabilizer wheels to ensure safe forward and reverse travel. Working front and rear lights paired with awesome engine sounds make it just like the real thing, and a safety shutoff prevents the battery from overcharging.
- Includes ride-on, stability wheels and battery charger
- Requires 6 V battery (included)
- Weight capacity: 55 lbs.
- Usage per charge: 2 to 4 hours
- Maximum speed: 2 mph
- Minor assembly required
- Recommended for ages 2 to 4 years
- 38.6" W x 20.3" H x 16.9" D