Regular Price: $169.97
Special Price: $127.48
The difference in size may seem small, but the benefits of a 27.5-inch mountain bike stack up. Suspension frame with larger wheels that improve performance - it's time for a fun ride.
- Steel suspension frame designed for mountain bike riding comfort, proper fit for a wide range of riders and durability
- 27.5-inch wheels increase riding momentum without adding work, and with minimal additional weight
- The larger wheel size allows smaller riders to experience the benefits of larger wheels
- Suspension fork provides a great ride with the right amount of response
- 21-speed Shimano performance combination with twist shifter and derailleur for smooth, reliable performance
- Alloy linear pull brakes provide sure stopping action
- Lightweight alloy rims resist corrosion
- 3-piece crank adds durability
- Kraton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride
- 27.5" x 2.25" rugged tires handle a mix of terrain
- Go for bigger wheels and experience bigger fun
Regular Price: $79.97
Special Price: $59.98
Mulit-seat function wagon for nearly every use. Made in USA.
- Seats flip into a flat bed, seat or table.
- Large storage capacity.
- Easy pull handle design.
- Includes 6 cup/snack holders.
- Door opens and closes for easy entry and exit.
- Seat belts included for added security
- Features Whisper Wheels™ for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Weight limit 75 lbs (34.1 kg).
- Maximum weight per seat 37lbs (17kg)
- Adult assembly required.
Regular Price: $69.97
Special Price: $52.48
Huffy 20" bikes are designed so no matter who you are, you'll find one to match your style of fun.
- Sharp graphics have a strong look
- Steel frame designed for fit and durability
- Easy to use coaster brake
- Decorated padded seat is comfortable for riders
- Durable bikes with great looks. Growing up is more fun with Huffy.
- Recommended Age: 5-9 years
The Main Street Lexington 700C Cruiser is a modern hybrid cruiser that offers a chic great ride for city streets or paved trails. The aluminum frame and alloy rims make the Main Street Lexington 700C Cruiser lightweight and easy to handle. The fashion forward skirt guard makes this bike an upscale ride. The many features include: a Shimano 7 speed Revo shifter, Shimano Derailleur and QR seat. The bike also comes with a detachable basket with a matching liner, a rear rack and handlebar bell. The Main Street Lexington 700C Cruiser a ride that is just right for a commuter and/or someone looking to stay fit.
Specifications Gear Speeds 7 Frame Material Aluminum Seat Material Vinyl Rim Material Metal Alloy Wheel Height 28 in. Tire Type 700c Tire Width 1.50 in. Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Regular Price: $299.97
Special Price: $224.98
The Mobo Mobito is an exciting addition to the Mobo brand and it’s sized just for kids. The Mobo Mobito includes all of the features that Mobo riders have come to expect: unique mobility, comfort, safety options, and an all-new innovative design. Other features include advanced back support with six angle settings and an adjustable frame designed to fit most young children. The all-new Mobo Mobito is built for fun and excitement. The Mobo Mobito also features an all-new emergency brake feature and rear wheel automatic alignment to allow for quick turns and stylish cruising. The ultimate eye catcher, the Mobo Mobito is a great way to promote healthy exercise while taking an amazingly fun ride.Learn More
The Li’l Tankster™ provides a fun play combat experience with realistic controls, lights, and sounds. Powered by a 6-volt battery, its twin electric motors drive two wheels for a maximum speed of 1 .5 mph, accompanied by the unmistakable sound of squeaking faux treads and engine noises. Twin lever handles steer the tank by pushing and pulling, just like the real thing, enabling agile “shoot and scoot” maneuvers and nimble 360° spins.
- A button “fires” the cannon with a realistic “boom” accompanied by a flashing muzzle.
- A junior tanker sits comfortably on the molded plastic seat with footrests below, providing a commanding view of the battlefield. Controlled from the rear of the turret, twin headlights illuminate the tank’s path.
- Bins on either side of the turret store a soldier’s gear.
- Runs for 1 hour (depending on weight of child) on a 8-12 hour charge from the AC charger.
- Supports tankers up to 66 lbs.
- Ages 3 to 6.
Regular Price: $164.97
Special Price: $123.73
They call these bikes "29'ers" because of the 29-inch wheels. You may wonder why you haven't been riding one all along. Larger wheels mean a lot. More momentum. Less work. More fun.
- Hi-ten steel modern frame designed for comfortable rides around the neighborhood and into town
- The larger wheel size means you gain momentum faster without adding work
- SRAM twist shifting and Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur combine for easy shifting and great performance
- Huffy cruiser saddle combines the comfort of springs and dense padding with style details for a great look
- Ultra-comfortable double density grips and pedals keep you comfortable throughout the ride
- Lightweight 700c alloy rims and easy-rolling road tires make every ride a great experience
- 700c x 38c Whitewall road tires
- Huffy cruisers with the advantage of bigger wheels. Sounds like big fun.
Regular Price: $139.97
Special Price: $104.98
A new bike with training wheels is exciting for everyone. Huffy includes wide training wheels for added stability. It won’t be long until it’s time to put the training wheels aside! These bikes make BIG memories.
- Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man WebTrap designed to hold action figures during rides
- WebTrap opens to clip action figures to the web
- Durable steel frame fully decorated with graphics
- Easy to use coaster brake
- Decorated padded seat is comfortable to ride
- Wide training wheels provide stability
- Innovative fun with durable bikes and great designs, from Huffy
- Recommended Age: 3-6 years
- Comfortable bucket seat with side support during slides, fully adjusts for right fit
- Easy reach dual stick steering with direct drive braking; stop pedaling to stop movement
- 16" front tire plus extra wide super slick rear tires with monstor pivot for spins and slides
- Thrill ride action - legendary fun
- Recommended Age: 5-8 years
Specifications Color Green Frame Durable Plastic Brakes Direct Drive Seat Bucket Seat Tires 16" Front Tire, Extra Wide Rear Tires in Durable Plastic Rims Molded Plastic
Regular Price: $399.98
Special Price: $299.99
It's always adventure time, with the new Polaris RZR 900 in Camo!
The new Polaris® RZR 900 CAMO is the perfect riding vehicle for kids who like adventure! They’ll drive their own CAMO RZR, hauling their equipment in the large cargo bed with tie-downs. A working horn and seat belts give this ride an authentic feel. The 2-speed shifter with reverse allows them to drive at 2½ or 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces. Parents will appreciate the 5 mph speed lockout that prevents beginners from going too fast and the adjustable bucket seats that allows them to use it year after year. 12-volt rechargeable battery and recharger included.
Let them keep the fun going with the included 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger. If you’re looking for a faster way to longer fun, check out our 12-volt Quick Charger, which charges the vehicle in 2 hours!
- Made in the USA
- 2-Speeds 2.5 to 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (5 mph lockout for beginners).
- Reverse Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal.
- Wheels Super traction wheels for grass, dirt, gravel or hard surfaces.
- Beep Beep Includes working horn and seat belts
- Haul It Large sport bed with tie-down anchors.
- Room to Grow Adjustable bucket seats for growing kids.
- Add a Friend Side-by-side seats for two passengers.
- The Works Includes off-road windshield, roll-bar, and cup holders.
- Power Up 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included.
- Weight Capacity Can hold up to 130 lbs. Ages 3 - 8 years.