Tricycles & Bicycles
- Brilliant jewel case that attaches to front of bike
- Designed tires and grips have a hearts, crowns, and swirls pattern for a royally sweet look
- Durable steel curved "Y" frame and steel unicrown fork with pressed dropouts for solid and reliable support
- Shimmery streamers and heart-shaped princess pedals
- Easy to use coaster brake - pedal backwards to brake
- Wide training wheels offer improved stability and are easily removed to convert to a big-kid bike
- 16 Spoke raspberry pink steel rims
- Recommended for children 3 to 5 years old
- Wheel size: 12''
- Tires: 12" x 2.125"
- Color: Pink
Huffy exclusive Disney Cars Lights & Sounds Scooter makes playing more fun!
- Color: White/Red
- Handlebar includes three (3) fun skill building interactive games
- Wide deck design with rear fender
- Full of Disney Cars graphics
- Easy roll mag wheels
- Rear foot brake
- Two wheels in front for increased stability and one in rear
- Recommended Age: 3-5 years old
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends. Machined aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”). 5mm wrench included.
Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible.
Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.
The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** riders over 3 years old may need XL saddle and long seat post sold separately.
Bar and seat clamps
Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child. 5mm wrench included.
Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike
Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake kit sold separately.Learn More
- Wheels: 26"
- Color: Gloss Creme
- Classic cruiser frame
- Coaster brakes
- Embroidered seat
- 26" x 2.125" Whitewall tires
- 38mm steel rims
- 12-gauge spokes
- Dual density grips