Tricycles & Bicycles
The Mobo® Total Tot is designed first to be pushed by an adult and second to be ridden by your child. It has all the great features of the Mobo® Tot, and includes a seat belt and adjustable push bar. With a waist high comfort grip push bar, parents can be comfortable while contributing to their child’s enjoyment and safe keeping. The Mobo® Adjustable Parental Push Bar is easily attachable to the cruiser, and the non-slip foot rest allows riders to rest their feet without spinning. The Mobo® Seat Belt Harness ensures maximum child safety through its snug fitting straps and is easily removed when ready to ride alone. Mobo® Total Tot can play an integral role in the development of your toddler’s motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Cruising outdoors on the Mobo® Total Tot will enhance your child’s observation skills and stimulate their imagination. Parents can be at ease with its safe and durable ride which makes exploring fun. Customized decals allow children to express their creativity. The Mobo adjustable Parental Push Bar is the perfect piece for your toddler's new Mobo Cruiser. It is designed to be adjustable with a comfortable foam grip. It is easily detachable from the cruiser and the foot rest, with a gripping surface, allows riders to avoid spinning when pushed. The push bar instantly makes your toddler's learning experience more fun, safe, comfortable, and easy.
- 5 Slot Adjustments
- Steel Frame
- Weight Capacity - 100 Pounds
- Height Capacity - 30 to 42 Inches
- Recommended for Ages 2 to 5 Years Old
- Single Speed Gearing
- Rear Steering Handlebars
- Fixed Wheel Mechanism
- Hand Brake
- 12 Inch Front Wheel
- 6.5 Inch Back Wheel
- Never Flat Plastic Tires
- Seat is 8 Inches Above the Ground
- Recommended for Flat, Smooth Surfaces
- 30 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Minimum Length - 29 Inches
- Maximum Length - 33 Inches
- Width - 20.5 Inches
- Height - 16.5 Inches
- Product Weight - 21 Pounds
- Brilliant jewel case that attaches to front of bike
- Designed tires and grips have a hearts, crowns, and swirls pattern for a royally sweet look
- Durable steel curved "Y" frame and steel unicrown fork with pressed dropouts for solid and reliable support
- Shimmery streamers and heart-shaped princess pedals
- Easy to use coaster brake - pedal backwards to brake
- Wide training wheels offer improved stability and are easily removed to convert to a big-kid bike
- 16 Spoke raspberry pink steel rims
- Recommended for children 3 to 5 years old
- Wheel size: 12''
- Tires: 12" x 2.125"
- Color: Pink
- Strong square tubular steel frame construction
- All terrain build
- Knobby tread pneumatic wheels with steel hubs
- Steel frame tow-behind wagon with wooden side panels
- Adjustable saddle seat for different heights
- Hours of fun for children 3 and up
Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends. Machined aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”). 5mm wrench included.
Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible.
Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.
The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** riders over 3 years old may need XL saddle and long seat post sold separately.
Bar and seat clamps
Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child. 5mm wrench included.
Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike
Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake kit sold separately.Learn More
Little girls love Huffy's Disney Minnie Lights and Sounds Scooter!
- Custom handlebar includes three (3) fun skill building interactive games!
- Wide deck design with rear fender and full Disney Minnie graphics
- Easy roll mag wheels
- Two wheels in front for increased stability and one in rear
- Rear foot brake makes for easy stopping
- Color: Pink
- Recommended Age: 3-5 years old
- Requires 3 AAA batteries
- Durable green plastic frame is ready for Green Machine® spins and slides
- Comfortable bucket seat provides side support during slides and fully adjusts forward and backward for the right fit
- Easy reach dual stick steering controls the action
- Direct drive braking - just stop pedaling to stop moving
- 16" front tire plus extra-wide super slick rear tires with monster pivot for spins and slides
- Take control - Lose control - Have fun!
- Jr. size - just perfect for Kids ages 5 to 8
- Recommended Age: 4 to Adult
Huffy Disney Princess Lights and Sounds Scooter comes in the color of white sugar with dual injected resin with steel steer tube frame and sculpted resin fork. Brake with the rear foot. Resin wheels with PVC tires. Extras include integrated Disney Princess lights and sounds custom sculpted handlebar with skill building interactive games, ergonomic-fit handlebar with comfort grips and extra wide deck with full color graphics plus rear fender.
- 3 Interactive skill building games
- Color: White Sugar
- Comfort grips
- Extra wide deck
- Full color graphics
- Handlebar include 3 interactive skill building games
- Disney collection
- Color: Bright Pink
- Steel unicrown fork with fender
- Seat is a durable plastic bucket seat with comfort design and hand hole
- Fully adjustable seat easily adjusts as kids grow
- Wider wheel base
- Large rear bin for storing playthings
- Designed to include your favorite characters
- Folding trike design