Shop for Toy Cap Guns, Toy Rifles, Toy Guns for Kids and more.
Realistic gun & bolt action sounds, 'Solid Metal' bolt action system, removable clip holds 3 cartridges, 16 bullets and 6 cartridges, removable 'SharpShooter' sighting system, 3 big game silhouette targets, 2 'AA' batteries included, 33" long, also includes a 1:9 scale Thunderbolt gun for your 'Hunter Dan' action figure.
- Shoots rubber bullets up to 50 feet
- Realistic electronic gun sounds
- Includes 30 reusable rubber bullets
Air Hunterz Z-Curve Bow is a foam bow and arrow set for kids who want to improve their shooting skills and practice their aim. The foam arrows come with suction cups for greater accuracy and may go over 125 feet. Kids may set their aim and launch these foam arrows for great outdoor fun.
- Additional arrows available
- Great outdoor fun
- Enhances accuracy
- Action-packed warfare game
- 2 bounce back arrows
- 1 Zartz suction cup arrow
- Zipclip holder
The ultimate in double-barrel fun! Shoots two balls at a time!
Fires 18 soft foam balls in rapid succession--two times the fire power!
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Shoots up to 20 feet
- Pump action, the faster you pump, the farther they go
- Double Barrel action
This shotgun will sure get you and your friends going! Have fun with this great sounding, super safe gun! Realistic sounds and ejecting shells.Learn More
Decorated vinyl holster with belt and 11" black revolving cylinder pistol. Finger tip break barrel action. Shoots #912 paper roll caps.Learn More
Repeater cap pistol with decorated vinyl holster, pink grip and belt. Shoots #912 paper roll caps.Learn More
Geography comes to life in this cardboard floor puzzle, featuring 51 pieces cut to the shape of the state or region. 2' x 3' when assembled, the extra-thick pieces feature an Easy-Clean surface to keep them looking like new. Kids will have fun learning the states on this colorful, informative map puzzle.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find the puzzle piece that shows your state, and talk about where in the state your home is. What picture is shown for your state? Why do you think this object is associated with your state?
- Work on the puzzle with 1-3 friends, giving each player all the puzzle pieces of one color. (Any leftover puzzle pieces can be divided among the players.)
- Turn the puzzle pieces over so the white sides are up. Can you guess any of the states from their shapes alone? (Watch out--a few of the pieces have more than one state--extra points if you can name all the states on one piece from memory!)
Dimensions: 24"L x 36"W Assembled
Recommended Ages: 6+ yearsLearn More