The Troy-Bilt 2-in-1 push cultivator easily tills your garden and makes a crisp bed edge. Convert quickly and easily between a standard push cultivator to an edger -- with no tools required. Plus, it is lightweight for easy maneuvering. That's why it's a favorite of gardeners with small vegetable, flower or herb gardens.
- 26cc, 4-cycle engine - no mixing of oil and gas!
- SpringAssist starting system for dramatically reduced starting effort - starts with a slow and steady pull!
- Edger attachment kit included - converts in minutes with no tools required!
- Durable gear-driven transmission
- 8" patented steel cultivating tines dig, weed and shred for premium soil preparation
- Adjustable tilling width from 6" to 10 1/4"
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 8"
- Integrated front bumper included
- Lightweight for easy use and storage
- 2-year limited warranty
SKU 066900063 Model TB146EC Weight 100.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle Garden Cultivator 21CA144R966
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question