The Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Pump is designed to provide safer, more efficient transfer of diesel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent (white spirit) and heptane. Thermally protected, explosion-proof UL/cUL listed motor. Two ball bearings. Adjustable suction pipe. 2in. NPT bung adapter and clamp assembly. 4-bolt flange mount. Motor is hardwired to circuit breaker. U.S.A.
- 13 GPM for fast, dependable transfer
- 115 Volt AC with a dependable 1/4 HP motor Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring and installation.
- Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes is stronger and more durable than aluminum pumps with rotary gears
- Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly provides consistent flow.
- Automatic bypass valve
- 2in. threaded base for tank openings
- 3/4in. x 12ft. hose with static wire
- UL listed hose is abrasion resistant which protects against corrosion, UV rays, ozone and harsh weather
- Static wire prevents sparking and ensures safety.
- Manual dispensing nozzle.
- Tank Adapter (Bung Adapter): 2in. O.D. x 1.5in. I.D.
- UL/cUL listed.
- Rain proof
- HP: 1/4
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 10
- Amps: 2
- Speed (RPM): 2,600
- Flow (GPM): 13
- Max. Total Head (ft.): 37
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 7
- Inlet Port (in.): 1
- Outlet Port (in.): 3/4
- Discharge (ft.): 37
- Duty Cycle: 30 min.
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
SKU 63210361 Model SD602G Weight 28.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $319.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Pump good? Documentation wrong Review by farmtank
Quality Price Value
I bought this pump for my farm diesel tank. When it arrived & I opened the box from Rural King, the manufacturer's box had been cut open & retaped shut. Some of the documentation from the manufacturer was for a manual rotary pump, the rest was for a series of AC pumps that didn't include the pump I ordered. The suction pipe was PVC instead of metal, which isn't good for places with real winter temperatures.
Rural King's customer service was very helpful, emailing me the correct Owners Manual, & luckily I was able to re-use my old suction pipe with this pump. I don't know what was going on at Tuthill, but at least Rural King was able to correct their mistake. Since I haven't used the pump yet I can't speak to its quality, but have to assume it's OK for now.
(Posted on 1/7/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!