When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 3/4” aluminum nozzle
- 3/4” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
SKU 63210978 Model FRNA075DAU10 Weight 3.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $96.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!