Braided copper static ground wire prevents static discharge and ensures safe fueling. Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. A blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture. This hose is designed for use with all electric pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 14 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 14 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 3/4 x 12' Fuel Transfer Hose
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
SKU 063210960 Model FRH07514 Weight 5.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $26.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Awesome Review by David
Price Value Quality
Hose doesn't kink, mine was green in color but not a problem for me
(Posted on 7/10/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tuthill/Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Hose 3/4"x14' FRH07514
- From Doug R at 12/26/12 11:29 PM
Ask Your Own Question