Used with all electric pumps with 3/4 inch outlets. For dispensing diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils. Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance. 8 inch internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer. Braided copper static ground wire. Threaded fittings. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- Type: Fuel Hose Assembly
- Contents: 20 ft Hose w/ Static Wire, Spring Guard, Threaded Fittings
- Application: Dispensing gasoline, diesel, kerosene and most petroleum
- based products
- Model Compatibility: All pumps with 3/4" Outlet
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Hose Diameter: 3/4"
- Hose Material: Reinforced Rubber
- Fitting Size: 3/4"
- Product Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pump
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
SKU 063210962 Model FRH07520 Weight 6.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $36.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Great Bargain Review by Steve Mahac
Price Value Quality
Best price around and shipping was much quicker then posted.
(Posted on 5/22/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Tuthill/Fill-Rite Fuel Transfer Hose 3/4"x20' FRH07520
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question