A compact, cabinet utility pump for use with above ground storage tanks. Includes a 2 year warranty. Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/3 HP motor (115 VAC-60Hz) with sealed bearings Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box Carbon vanes and ceramic seal reduce wear and repair expense. Integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift, hose with static ground wire Mechanical totalizer Meter accuracy of ±1% (not for resale use), 3/4" Manual Nozzle, 2" threaded bung for tank openings, self-priming, Rain proof
Features & Benefits
- 19 GPM
- 1/3 HP Motor
- UL/cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/Bio-Diesel up to Bio-Diesel
- 2 year warranty
- 2" Threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, and strainer included
- 3/4" x 12' foot hose with Static Wire
- 807C Meter
- 3/4" Manual Nozzle
SKU 63210934 Model FR702VR Weight 72.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $821.97
- Product Manual
- Best bang for the buck Review by charlie
Quality Price Value
Great heavy duty product, best price, took 3 weeks to ship.
I have not pumped fuel yet, but this thing is built like a tank and made in the USA. I will update if any problems pop up.
Customer service at Rural King was great.
(Posted on 8/10/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!