The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
SKU 63210816 Model BDH0707 Weight 3.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $75.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!