The 1802g add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by green powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 18” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
SKU 003340262 Model 1802G Weight 820.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- An excellent product and excellent service from Rural King. Review by Chemist
Price Value Quality
Rural King service is fast and their prices better than their competitors. The delivery was prompt and easy to schedule. I wish we had a retail store near us.
This stove is a more recent model of the one I bought 20 years ago that is still in use in our old house. I bought this one to heat our store building. The Clayton furnace firebox is better designed and more efficient than the two other wood furnaces I have used. The tapered bottom makes the wood settle as it burns, leaving no residue in the box.
The firebox is made of heavy welded steel and very durable.
(Posted on 3/22/13)
- excellent Review by D Finch
Value Quality Price
The helpful service was excellent. The product was what it was described to be and excellent and very timely delivery. I wish all my internet shopping was this easy, professional and customer oriented.
(Posted on 2/20/13)
- 1802g wood/coal furnace Review by Skinny
Quality Price Value
Price was a great deal and the value excellent.
Problem I had with it was one side of the casing was caved in
If you order one of these have them open it before they even move it off the truck.
(Posted on 2/15/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove 1802G Series Wood & Coal Furnace
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question