First introduced in 2001 as US Stove's first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041I American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041I is the elegant fireplace insert of our popular 6041 pedestal stove.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
SKU 003340440 Model 6041i Weight 385.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,599.99
- Product Manual
- excellent stove Review by jer
Price Value Quality
Does an awesome job. Heats our entire main level and upstairs (4500sq ft). Very happy with the purchase. Customer service for Rural king and US stove is exceptional. Couldn't be happier. Was not happy with the shipping department or the manager when I called though. All service after receiving the stove was great.
(Posted on 2/19/14)
- US Stove 6041i pellet stove insert. Review by Kenny Jones
Price Value Quality
Rural King has this stove priced right and I had it shipped via inner city truck. Shipping cost were not that bad. The stove itself is well designed and went together with ease. This stove is heavy and needs a few people to move. I purchased a chiminey kit to aid in the install. I caulked all pipe joints with Hi-Temp red RTV. I started the stove and ran it for 1/2 hour and it started easly. We did see some smoke come off the stove and we were for warned this would happen from the owners manual. This stove really puts put a great deal of heat. Time will tell as the cooler weather moves in. I am hoping it will run for quite a while on one fill. Loading the pellets is a bit tricky as you have to load some then stop and push them to the rear of the hopper. No big deal for me.
(Posted on 9/20/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove American Harvest Corn and Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert 6041i
- From Scott at 9/2/12 12:11 PM
- From Bob at 11/16/12 1:52 PM
- From Dennis at 10/12/13 9:40 AM
- Q: Can I place this stove in my existing fireplace opening and use the existing chimney? Or, is some kind of a power vent required?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
You can use it in the existing fireplace. As far as the chimney, it depends on the size of the chimney. You would need 3"-4" piping to line through the chimney for this unit.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question