First introduced in 2001 as US Stove's first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041I American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041I is the elegant fireplace insert of our popular 6041 pedestal stove.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels Air wash glass
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Large viewing window
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in California
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity 1,000 - 2,000 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 60 lbs. BTU Range 18,525 - 52,300 Depth w/o blower 31" Width 44.25" Height 32" Weight 320 lbs.
SKU 003340440 Model 6041i Weight 385.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove American Harvest Corn and Pellet Stove Fireplace Insert 6041i
- From Scott at 9/2/12 12:11 PM
- From Bob at 11/16/12 1:52 PM
Ask Your Own Question