The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
SKU 3340343 Model BCAC ** Weight 241.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $849.97
- Product Manual
- Good value Review by asntdr01
Price Value Quality
If this one lasts as long as my last Ashley (18 years) it will be worth. The internal construction appears to be the same. Not sure of the thickness of the steel box compared to the older model though. The one difference which will affect the stove pipe length is the base construction. My old Ashley had adjustable feet, this one does not.
Finally, Rural King's price beats everyone's I checked. However, they hosed up the delivery so if you live in a remote area, make sure YOU contact the freight line for delivery times and dates. Rural king only make sure it gets on a truck. After that, it's all on you.
(Posted on 4/20/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product Questionsibought abgac ciculator , can i burn wood. my last ashly i had would burn both it was a lot heaveier ,Question by: mike on Nov 24, 2014 6:35:02 PMHello Mike,
This is a coal stove only and is not meant to burn wood. Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 24, 2014 6:35:02 PMI have 1989 prefab or so call module home 26x40 ft(cape)how come I cant use this coal stove in my houseQuestion by: wendell bacon on Jan 17, 2015 7:46:53 PMHello,
I have contacted the manufacture and they said that this stove has no fresh air kit, trailers and module homes are air tight it will burn to hot and would most likely burn the house down. They said that you would need a wood or pellet stove with a fresh air kit for your home.
Ruralking.comAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jan 17, 2015 7:46:53 PMQuestion by: lynne on Nov 9, 2014 10:14:18 AMHello,
I have contacted the Manufacture and they do carry 3/4 inch springs for that particular stove , the part number for those is #89041. However we do not carry those therefore you would have to call RuralKing.com and they could special order those for you. The number for our customer service department is 800-561-1752. I hope that i was helpful and if you have anymore questions please let us know.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 9, 2014 10:14:18 AMQuestion by: Jason on Jan 23, 2015 1:33:00 PM