The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
SKU 003340343 Model BCAC ** Weight 241.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $849.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Ashley Coal Circulator Heater BCAC
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question