The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.
SKU 003340020 Model 5660 ** Weight 270.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,699.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Bought a wonderful pellet stove and was treated very professionally Review by Lynn Kelley
Price Value Quality
Great experience. Thanks for a quick delivery
(Posted on 11/13/2014)
- if I had only known it was so loud... Review by Nicki
Quality Price Value
This particular pellet stove makes WAY too much noise when it is running. If you are planning on having it in a entertainment room, make sure you have surround sound! Your going to have to crank up the volume!!!!!
(Posted on 2/4/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Bay Front Pellet Stove 5660
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question