The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Efficiency on the 1600EF is 72%
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Massive 1,800 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- 10" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long live
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Chimney adapter kit sold separately
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2 :_mage_bind_var_154, height: 24 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Warranty is 1 Year on Electrical Components (blowers, etc.)
- Warranty 3 Years on the Firebox
Fuel - Wood/Coal
Heating Capacity - 2,000-3,000 Sq. Ft.
Coal Capacity - 160 lbs.
Log Length - 28"
BTU Range - 67,000-180,000
Depth w/ blower - 65"
Depth w/o blower - 47.5"
Width - 29"
Height - 56"
weight - 835 lbs.
SKU 003340050 Model 1600EF Weight 835.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $2,399.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Company Outdoor Furnace 3,000 Sq. Ft. 1600EF
- From henry at 2/20/13 7:09 AM
- From dreu at 9/21/13 2:17 PM
- Q: what is the thickness of the firebox?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
I have contacted the manufacturer and they said the fire box is 7 gauge metal. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at 1-800-561-1752. Thank you for choosing Rural King and hope to hear from you soon!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Allyssa at 10/16/13 10:35 AM
- From Kevin at 3/30/14 8:26 AM
Ask Your Own Question