The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
SKU 003341050 Model 30A ** Weight 488.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,600.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Excellent Furnace Review by Mark May
Price Value Quality
This is my 3rd full season using this furnace, it is also the coldest season since installing this heater. We've had more nights below 0 degrees F. than above since Christmas here in Vermont.
Our house is 2500 sq, feet and this heats every inch of it with wood. I tried coal but the grates didn't allow enough air to maintain combustion levels in the fire box. I am very happy with his product but if I were to buy a furnace knowing what I now know, it would not be this model.
I'd buy one with larger circulation motors for better heat distribution and with a secondardy burn chamber for cleaner, more efficient fuel combustion. This furnace will use at least 6 cords of wood this year and that is more than I've ever burned. Never-the-less, I am happy with it. If you understand the art of burning firewood and you follow the manufacture's instructions for installation and use, you will be completely satisfied for a house sized less than 2500 sq. feet.
(Posted on 2/15/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Large Wood and Coal Furnace 30A
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question