The 2000 wood stove is a mid sized plate steel stove with outstanding heating capabilities. This unit will heat 2,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 89,000 BTUs of heat from America's oldest sustainable resource, Wood. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included with the purchase of this stove. The spacious 2.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21” in length, increasing burn time and decreasing time spent refueling the stove. This stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification program. It is also approved for use in mobile homes. This is a testament to the 2000’s efficiency, safety, and low environmental impact. The 2000 has an elegant, large, arched glass door with a built in air wash feature that helps keep the glass clean and the fire viewable.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Firebox: 1.9 cubic feet
- 6" flue collar- heavy duty cast iron
- EPA Certified
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large ash pan with cast iron ash plug
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included ($150 value)Mobile home approved
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 89,000 Depth w/blower 24.5" Depth w/o blower 20.5" Width 27" Height 30" Weight 275 lbs.
SKU 003340100 Model 2000 Weight 315.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Great Stove Review by dutttch
Value Quality Price
Great stove at a great price
(Posted on 2/18/13)
- One great wood stove Review by James
Price Value Quality
The US Stove 2000 is a geat stove to be installed in a manufacured home. It is great looking, heats great, and very well made. There prices are great at Rural King as well. Can't go wrong. I love the large ash tray in the bottom. Time to sit back and watch the fire glow.
(Posted on 12/18/12)
- Excellent product Review by Fishunt7
Price Value Quality
This was a great addition to my 1900 sq/ft house for some heating and also for my wife to see a fire. Everything accomplished. Thanks.
(Posted on 11/2/12)
- wood stove 2000 Review by 2woodburnerhome
Quality Price Value
Just a few complaints
1) although it bosts 21" firewood the door allows 18" , having to tilt the logs on an angle to insert them
2) it doesn't allow much firewood past 3 or 4 piceses and doesnt allow enough to be fed to allow for an over night burn , so expect to get up in the middle of the night to add wood
3) only after 6 or 7 times useing it I had to adjust the door latch for the door to latch tighter , the gaskets crushed that much
4) it does have a large appitite for wood , even on not so cold days
5) the fan is very noisey , I can hear it running and have to keep it at a lower speed
other than that , for the price this is a good stove , far from excellent but pretty good
(Posted on 10/16/12)
- great stove Review by farmboy61
i didnt think this stove would do the job, boy wasi wrong!, it heats my old farm house great my wife likes the window where she can see the fire burning for the price you cant beat it , the only complaint i heve is it dont have a grate in it , so i put a fire brick in it to hoold one end of the fire wood up off the bottom &it works great ,, good stove
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove Medium Wood Stove 2000
- From Jon Endris at 9/12/12 11:55 AM
- From Jan Hodges at 11/28/12 6:50 PM
- Q: Site says free shipping but due to size "I'm guessing" it says frieght charge of $195.63. Is this true? I need to order sku# 003340100 - US Stove Medium Wood Stove for $549.93. Please reply asap;) Sincerely Jan;)
- Show Answer
- A: Hello Jan,
Please read the details on free shipping.
This item will have to ship LTL Freight. So you will not be able to get the free shipping on this item.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Shell at 12/3/12 5:21 PM
Ask Your Own Question