Do you ever wince when you see your heating bill? Save money with the US Stove Company! their 1300 series Wood and Coal furnace is designed to be used with your existing furnace. Designed to supplement your existing furnace, this US Stove product will seamlessly fit into your current HVAC ductwork and start saving you money. It has a heavy cast-iron construction so the furnace is durable, and its bright, vibrant red paint makes it appealing to the eye. With a heating capacity of 1900 square feet, this furnace will take some of the workload off your pre-existing furnace and help keep your costs low. The stove is firebrick lined to boost efficiency and the heating capacity, another way this stove is designed to save you money! The US Stove Company is known for their quality craftsmanship and commitment to excellence. Feel the heat in your home without feeling the pinch in your bank account.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
SKU 3341020 Model 1300 ** Weight 375.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,100.00
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsI am wanting to put this stove in my garage and blow the hot air into my house thru duct work. Will I still need a cold air return for this model? Or since it's outside I should be fine wit my current cold air returns in the house?