SynPower Full Synthetic delivers superior engine protection by fighting the three major causes of engine stress: heat, deposits and wear. That’s because SynPower is the only leading full synthetic formulated with more durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer. When you want to keep your engine running its best, choose the ultimate protection found in SynPower Full Synthetic.
Premium chemistry and full synthetic base oils help SynPower deliver the ultimate protection against:
- Heat - SynPower is formulated with full synthetic base oil and premium chemistry that stands-up to extreme temperatures. SynPower flows when the engine is cool, and maintains its protection barrier as engine temperatures rise.
- Deposits - SynPower has extra detergents and dispersants to help prevent harmful build-up of sludge, varnish and other deposits in your engine.
- Wear - With all the concern about lower zinc in motor oil, SynPower responded with advanced, more durable anti-wear additives that stay in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear.
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability
- Provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Provides superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
- Provides more durable anti-wear additives which remain in the oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear
- Helps maintain fuel efficiency for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades) Is fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
- Meets the performance requirements of most naturally aspirated, turbocharged and supercharged cars operating in North America.
SKU 080030456 Model VV955 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size 1 QT
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Valvoline Full Synthetic 5W-30 Oil 1 Quart
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question