Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
SKU 80030029 Model VV129 Weight 2.1800 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $3.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- '85 Chevy Truck likes it Review by JPJR
Price Value Quality
I buy stuff when it is on sale or there's a rebate. Got some 10W30 Valvoline on sale maybe eight years ago and put it in the old 1985 Chevy P'up with a rebuilt 5.0L engine bored .020 over stock. I used to add maybe a quart of oil between oil changes with other name brand oils but never had to add oil between oil changes with Valvoline in this truck. Good stuff for this engine.
(Posted on 12/1/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!