The Vetario® S40(M) and S50(M) provide the ideal intensive care environment to give your patients the best possible chance of recovery.
Additional facilities of the S40M and S50M
The medical (‘M’) versions of the S40 and S50 have a number of additional features which make them more flexible and better suited to veterinary applications:
1. Oxygen compatibility: The M versions are fitted with an oxygen connector and can be safely operated with increased oxygen concentrations to aid recovery.
2. Drugs can be conveniently administered to the patient using the supplied medicine reservoir connected to your nebuliser pump (suitable nebuliser pumps are available from your Vetario® distributor).
3. Observation of patients is aided by a switchable internal light which safely illuminates the chamber interior.
4. The control system includes audible and visual warning of temperature fluctuations outside user-defined limits. The alarm is also triggered by power failure; once power is restored it will warn that control has been lost while power was off.
5. The digital display shows the humidity level as well as temperature within the chamber. The optional EX Humidity Pump can be fitted to provide fully automatic humidity control if required.
Typical applications :
Recovery unit for hypothermic or injured animals
Intensive care unit for animal breeders
The S40M and S50M Intensive Care Units are robust, reliable, easy to use and can be quickly set up for emergency cases.
The S40M is suitable for rodents, kittens and small puppies, etc. The larger S50M can accommodate a small dog or queen and her litter, for example. Furthermore both sizes are available in basic or full-featured ‘M’ form.
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for animals to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility
- in M versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
Both models provide a safe, warm and hygienic recovery chamber. Heating is held constant by an adjustable digital controller and the actual temperature in the enclosure is digitally displayed. Air is gently fan circulated through a dust filter to ensure sufficient filtered fresh air and even temperature. The air circulation system maintains slight positive pressure in the chamber and expels air from around the door to inhibit airborne bacteria reaching the patient. A removable water reservoir, complete with evaporating block, is fitted to the underside of the ceiling and can be used to reduce the risk of patients dehydrating during treatment. The rate of fresh air exchange can be adjusted with vent control mounted on the door. Replacement filter sets and evaporating blocks are available. Quote part number HD021 when ordering.
Busy vet practices need equipment to be space efficient, easily cleaned, durable and quick to set up with the minimum of training. The S40M and S50M meet these requirements through sensible but innovative design. With hygiene a top priority, the S40M and S50M have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the mirror finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
SKU 011200068 Model USHD452C Weight 19.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $798.97
The Vetario® S40M and S50M are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (see terms of guarantee). Brinsea® Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss or damages in the event of a failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange their own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses. In order that we can continue our policy of innovation and improvement we reserve the right to alter specifications without notice.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Brinsea Vetario S40M Intensive Care Unit USHD452C
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question