Delight in the possibility of having a beautiful, peaceful pond; a place where you and the family can enjoy lazy summer afternoons picnicking, swimming, fishing or strolling along its banks. A pond that when you glance in the water you can actually see the habitat beneath the surface, a pond that your neighbors will envy.
All that is possible using the WEED RAZER. With its incredibly sharp blades, innovative "V" shape design and the ability to toss it up to 30 feet or more, your pond can finally be rid of those unsightly weeds. Rid yourself of that unsightly organic matter by simply following four easy steps...
1. Step close to the waters edge and toss the Weed RAZER into the water
2. Be patient with this next step as you wait for it to sink all the way to the pond floor
3. Slowly start pulling the rope attached to the Weed RAZER back in (at this point you are slicing and dicing all those weeds and pond matter, even pulling some right up from their roots)
4. Repeat the process following the edge of your pond , tossing it in, waiting and then pulling it back
All that hard work will pay off and you will soon be able to see those unsightly weeds come to the surface. For the best results, use the WEED RAKER to remove all that debris so the particles do not fertilize new growth.
- Reduced Maintenance Time
- "V" Shaped Cutting Design
- 48" Wide Cutting Path
- Only weights 8 lbs.
- Handle length 65"
- Pull Rope 25 ft.
- Works on Lily Pads, Common Pond Weeds, Even Cattails!
SKU 065260209 Model LE0111 Weight 0.5000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $135.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Best product I have found to remove lake weeds Review by Arnold Williams
Quality Price Value
When combined with Weed Raker a valuable way to remove lake weeds. Used it now for 2 weeks and they do a very good job. Used the weeds as mulch. It's not an easy job. Removed about 900 lbs of weeds. It would be nice to have a floater version of the Raker but after strong winds I make a second pass with Raker and get the floating weeds that have blown into shore.
(Posted on 11/26/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Weed Razer LE0111
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question