The D6228-2 fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the D6228-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-5/8in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK® and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
SKU 480853 Model D6228-2 Weight 160.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only Yes Price $296.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A