The Sleek design of the Classic 450 Wood stove is perfect for almost any décor. With its refined charcoal color and clean lines it is a wonderful addition to any home. Setting it apart are the column-like sides giving this stove a "one of a kind" look, yet are functional as legs to store firewood between. The heavy duty folded steel firebox is lined with firebrick providing maximum heat output and efficiency and the exterior is treated and then coated with a high temperature charcoal paint providing years of durability and good looks as well as providing maximum heat radiance into the room.
- BOSCA (Burns Own Smoke Clean Air) stoves are imported from Chile and have historically only been available through high-end hearth shops
- Designed to heat up to 1800 sq. ft.
- Can handle a 16.5" log
- Special easy-lighting technology makes starting the fire simple and clean
- All BOSCA stoves are backed up with the award winning customer service of United States Stove Company
- Large ceramic air-wash glass viewing window gives a beautiful view of the fire
- Heavy steel construction allows for better radiant heat throughout the room
- Convective heat shields provide a soothing radiant heat
- Refractive brick brings more heat into the room
- Removable baffle for easy cleaning
- Ash pan for easy cleanup
- EPA certified for all states at 3.6 gr/hr
- Max BTU: 48,000
- 6" Flue size
- Mobile home approved with optional Fresh Air Kit (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 24" L x 25" W x 35" H
SKU 003342026 Model BCWC450 ** Weight 250.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on US Stove BOSCA Classic 450 Wood Stove BCWC450
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question