The XDD North America 10 drawer tool box is an easy and dependable way to add serious versatility to your workspace. Drawers hold supplies and equipment of all different sizes, and a large hinged compartment holds larger tools securely. The top chest can also be stored in the bottom cabinet for convenient transportation. The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance. Let this all-steel cabinet help you get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Handles for easy movability
- Aluminum Drawer handles
- Full Extension Ball Bearing drawer slides with a load rating of 100 lbs. per drawer
- Top lid with dual gas struts and full length piano hinge for smooth easy opening, security & strength
- EVA drawer liners in all drawers
- High Security locking mechanism
- Superior powder – coated finish offers extra rust protection and durability
- 5” x 2” casters rated at 500 lbs. capacity each (two fixed, two swivel with brake) provide easy movability with stability
- Reinforced base for added strength.
- 10 – drawer top chest
- Specifications: Top Chest XTB77210A: 71” W x 21” D x 22” H
SKU 162030006 Model XTB77210A Weight 300.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only Yes Price $499.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- OK Review by CJ Kaluza
Quality Price Value
they are OK quality. they wont take a lot of abuse, so if you want a tool chest you can slam the drawers on, these are not for you. It is very nice that the drawers are the 20 inches deep. I used them under my work bench and purchased two. It took about a month for them to show up to me. I take care of my tools but use them everyday so these boxes will do me well.
(Posted on 8/28/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsThe description states: "The whole unit is painted in black powder-coat paint for chemical- and scratch-resistance."
But, the photo shows the chest in red... Which color is correct?
Is the matching bottom cabinet available and what is the price?
What are the drawer sizes?
How thick is the steel gauge?
(none of this is in the specs)Question by: Dan on Feb 19, 2014 7:01:45 PMHello Dan,
There are several different drawers on this cabinet, their dimensions are: 2" X 14 1/8th", 4" X 14 1/8th", 2" X 33".
The thickness of steel on the box is 1 mm steel which amounts to 19 gauge steel.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Feb 19, 2014 7:01:45 PMQuestion by: Ryan Abercrombie on Aug 2, 2013 7:43:10 PM