- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
SKU 66890979 Model 31AS63EE700 Weight 190.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $599.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Great Blower for the price Review by Timm Phillips
Price Value Quality
I always had a single stage till this year. I clear my 100 foot long, double vehicle wide driveway, and the same for my neighbor. This is a great deal. Although it comes with 120v electric start, keeping it in the garage, and pumping the primer 4 times, it will start with one easy pull. The guys at the Kendallville, IN store set it up for me, all I had to do was put in gas, pull the cord, and blow snow. I have blown 16" of snow and more where the plow left it in front of the mailbox. Shifted into first gear, and it just blew it 50 feet or more. Nice buy. Thanks, Rural King.
(Posted on 2/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!