Whitfield's Golden Flo Liquid Energy for Equine Feeds 1 Gallon - 2002E-032SKU: 30246001
Whitfield's Golden Flo Liquid Energy for Equine Feeds 1 Gallon - 2002E-032
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin and hoof condition, adds shine and bloom.
- Highly digestible calories, adds energy and stamina for performance, breeding and conditioning horses.
- Provides a natural source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Boasts a unique fruity flavor to enhance feed aroma and texture. Improved palatability to promote feed consumption and efficiency.
- Golden Flo is formulated with a high quality un-refined soybean oil. Unrefined oils are naturally more stable and provide more nutrition and benefits vs refined oils. While many oils are refined for cookability and visual appearance, the refining process (bleaching, deodorizing, etc) lowers the natural nutrient quality, particularly eleminating phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy: On an equal weight basis, 1lb of Golden Flo will provide 2.5 times the digestible energy of corn and nearly 3 times the digestibility of oats. Using fat as a highly digestible source of energy allows reduction in the amount of grain or carbohydrate concentration in the diet, which in turn can reduce the risk of colic, laminitis or other digestive disturbances.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be fed the moment your foals start eating grain.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability than molasses; less separation and clumping. Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH longer!
- Travel Tip: Animals not drinking the water? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.