Country Road Livestock Commodity Mix, 15% Commodity 3-Way Blend, 50 lb. BagSKU: 265910010
Country Road Livestock Commodity Mix, 15% Commodity 3-Way Blend, 50 lb. Bag
Introducing Country Road's Livestock Commodity Mix the high-energy, carefully cleaned 50-pound bag of feed your livestock has been waiting for! With a sweet touch of molasses and a 15 percent commodity three-way blend of corn gluten feed, soybean hulls, and cracked corn, this feed is guaranteed to keep your animals happy and healthy.
Our Commodity Mix is suitable for a variety of livestock and has been cleaned to minimize dust, ensuring that foreign material won't be a problem. The feed is also high in energy value, meaning that your animals will be getting the fuel they need to stay active and vibrant. When feeding your animals, it's important to monitor their body condition closely and adjust feed amounts as necessary to maintain proper body condition.
Use a weight tape or body condition scoring system regularly to help ensure your animals are maintaining the desired condition. Also, be sure to provide access to fresh, clean water at all times, except to hot or tired animals. Plus, after exercise, be sure to cool out your animals properly before allowing access to unlimited water or before feeding.
Feed at the rate of 1 to 2% of body weight, depending on desired body condition. Make sure to provide adequate amounts of good quality roughage like hay or pasture, as well as access to minerals.
Order your bag of Country Road's Livestock Commodity Mix today and give your animals the best feed possible!
- High energy value
- Carefully cleaned to help minimize foreign material and dust
- 50 lb. bag
Corn Gluten Feed, Soybean Hulls, Cracked Corn, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Soluble, Cane Molasses, Natural and Artificial Flavors Added.
|Crude Protein (Min.)
|Crude Fat (Min.)
|Crude Fiber (Max.)
|Acid Detergent Fiber (Max.)
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (Max.)
- Differences in exercise, condition and individual horses will affect feeding requirements.
- Monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust feed amounts as may be necessary to maintain proper body condition.
- Use a weight tape or body condition scoring system regularly to help ensure your horse is maintaining the desired condition.
- Provide access to fresh, clean water at all times, except to hot or tired horses.
- Be sure to cool out horses properly after exercise and before allowing access to unlimited water or before feeding.
- Feed at the rate of 1 to 2% of bodyweight depending upon desired body condition.
- Provide adequate amounts of good quality roughage as hay or pasture.
- Provide access to minerals.
- Provide access to clean, fresh water at all times
*Brand May Vary
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.