Absorbent Products Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth Powder, 40 Pound - W104SKU: 21218012
Absorbent Products Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth Powder, 40 Pound - W104
Red Lake Earth is OMRI-listed for use in organic production and is for use in feeds as an anticaking agent or pelleting aid for further manufacturing in feed. Red Lake Earth is environmentally friendly, completely safe, and does not contain any antibiotics or harmful chemicals. The Diatomaceous Earth you know and trust!
- To be considered "Food Grade", Diatomaceous Earth must contain less than specified levels of Arsenic and Lead, as indicated by the Food Chemicals Codex. Red Lake Earth satisfies these requirements.
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed for use in all organic production
- Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)
- Safe for large & small animals including poultry, dairy, swine, cattle, equine, goats, sheep, bison, ratite (e.g. ostrich, emu), rodents, rabbits, dogs, etc.
- A unique, naturally-occurring blend of Diatomaceous Earth and Calcium Bentonite
- To be used in an amount not to exceed two percent of the total diet. Consult the Compendium of Medicating Ingredient Brochures for acceptable drug compatibilities
- Food Chemical Codex Grade (Food Grade), not calcined, from a freshwater source
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.