Country Road Whole Corn Feed, 50 lb. BagSKU: 4671216
Country Road Whole Corn Feed, 50 lb. Bag
Looking for a high-quality feed to provide energy and nutrition to your livestock? Look no further than Country Road's Whole Corn Feed! Our expertly formulated feed is designed to give your animals the fuel they need to thrive, no matter what stage of life they're in. Our 50-pound bag of whole corn is carefully cleaned to help minimize the presence of foreign material and feed dust, ensuring that your animals get the best possible nutrition with every bite.
Made with premium ingredients, this feed is guaranteed to deliver high energy and nutritional value to a wide variety of species. But that's not all! We also offer simple management tips to help you get the most out of our Whole Corn Feed. We recommend feeding by weight instead of volume, and providing hay or pasture to horses and ruminants.
Clean, freshwater should always be available, and we suggest offering salt and appropriate minerals free choice. To get started, simply feed at a rate of 1/4 to 1 pound per 100 pounds of body weight per day, adjusting as needed to maintain desired body condition, growth rate, or production level. And don't forget our Whole Corn Feed is also an excellent energy supplement for deer!
Don't settle for less when it comes to your animals' nutrition. Choose Country Road's Whole Corn Feed for the highest quality, most nourishing feed on the market. Order now and give your livestock the energy and nutrition they need to thrive!
- Designed to Be Fed as an Energy Source to a Wide Variety of Species.
- High Energy and Nutritional Value from Select Test Weight Corn
- Carefully Cleaned to Help Reduce Presence of Foreign Material and Feed Dust
Whole Corn, Propionic Acid (a preservative).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||6.5%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.75%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||3.0%|
- This grain product is to be fed as an energy source only and should be measured carefully.
- Feed by weight - not by volume.
- Weigh feed in the container you will be using, and be sure to subtract the weight of the container.
- Hay or pasture should be provided to horses and ruminants.
- Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
- Offer salt and appropriate minerals free choice.
- Feed at a rate of 1/4 lb. - 1 lb. per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day.
- Provide pasture or hay at a rate of 3/4 lb. - 1 lb. per 100 lb. of bodyweight per day for horses and ruminants.
- Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired body condition, growth rate or production level.
- Hand feed as energy supplement to deer.
*This information for this product is valid at time of publication. However, recipes may change after this time so always check ingredients lists and allergenic information on the back of package.
Brand may vary
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.