Manna Pro Goat Electrolyte Supplement, 1 lb. BagSKU: 50000500
Manna Pro Goat Electrolyte Supplement, 1 lb. Bag
At Manna Pro, we believe in nurturing life. Whether your goats are suffering from scours, traveling to shows and competitions, or enduring extreme temperatures, proper hydration will help keep them healthy and happy. Ensure your goats are cared for during times of stress with Manna Pro 1000324 Goat Electrolyte. This easy-to-use electrolyte is quick and effective and supports hydration & optimal fluid balance in scouring & dehydrated goats. It is great for goats of all breeds & ages.
- Electrolyte supplement for goats
- Manna Pro Goat Electrolyte supports hydration & optimal fluid balance in scouring & dehydrated goats
- Electrolyte supplement, formulated with dextrose to provide energy
- Goat electrolyte is great for goats of all breeds & ages
- Quick + effective
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Glycine, Potassium Chloride, Pre-Gelatinized Cornstarch, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Artificial Color, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
|Vitamin A (Min.)||20,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D3 (Min.)||5,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||100 IU/lb.|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min.)||150 mg/lb.|
|Thiamine (Min.)||160 mg/lb.|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.10 mg/lb.|
Goat Kids: Mix one enclosed scoop* Goat Electrolyte powder into two cups warm (100°-110° Fahrenheit) water. Feeding temperature of the solution should be at or near body temperature (90°-100° Fahrenheit). Offer the solution at a rate of 1/2 cup for each six lbs of body weight. Feed from a bottle 2-3 times daily. Always feed Goat Electrolyte solution in between regular milk replacer feedings.
- Adult Goats: Mix one enclosed scoop* Goat Electrolyte powder into two quarts lukewarm (8090 Fahrenheit) water. Offer the solution on a free-choice basis in a suitable feeder for one hour 13 times daily. Stir occasionally. When mixing, add powder to water and mix thoroughly until completely dissolved.
- Important: Individual animals vary in their requirements. Adjust amounts offered according to body weight. Consult your veterinarian regarding any health concerns.
- *The enclosed scoop will hold approximately 1 oz Goat Electrolyte powder by weight.
- Storage: Discard unconsumed solution; do not store. Store dry Goat Electrolyte powder in a tightly closed container in a cool, dry environment.
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.