Milwaukee 15-Amp 7-1/4" Tilt-Lok Circular Saw with Case - 6390-21SKU: 15381853
Milwaukee 15-Amp 7-1/4" Tilt-Lok Circular Saw with Case - 6390-21
The TILT-LOK handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The 8 position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lbs. and delivering 3.25 maximum HP this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degree and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 Amp switch are just 2 of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive TILT-LOK main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 lbs. net weight - lightest 7-1/4 in. 3.25 maximum HP saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 Amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Blade size 7-1/4 in.
- Includes: one 6390-21 TILT-LOK 7-1/4 in. circular saw, 1 blade wrench, 1 carrying case, 1 circular saw blade
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Helical steel gears for long motor life
- 9 ft. cord for a long reach
- Lock-on switch that offers comfort during extended use
- Depth of cut at 45 degree 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 50 degree 1-11/16 in.
- Depth of cut at 90 degree 2 and 7 in. - 16 in.
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.