Milwaukee 3/8" 2,800 RPM Electric Tradesman Drill - 0240-20SKU: 15385163
Milwaukee 3/8" 2,800 RPM Electric Tradesman Drill - 0240-20
Reliable performance on the toughest drilling applications. The power and durability of the 3/8Â Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications. The powerful motor and variable-speed trigger deliver speed for fast drilling, while the all-metal gear case offers durability and superior support in high-torque applications. The soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provide added comfort during prolonged use.
- Powerful 8.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 2800 RPM, with variable-speed trigger and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck: All-metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- 8-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load RPM: 0-2800
- Chuck Type: Keyless, Metal
- Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit: 1"
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 1-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Trigger Lock: No
- Spindle Lock: No
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Weight: 4.25 lbs.
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.