Milwaukee M18 Fuel 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2" / 6" No Lock Braking Grinder with Paddle Switch - 2980-20SKU: 24890326
Milwaukee M18 Fuel 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2" / 6" No Lock Braking Grinder with Paddle Switch - 2980-20
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Braking Grinder, Paddle Switch, No-Lock is the highest performing small angle grinder. It generates the power of a 13 Amp corded grinder, brakes all accessories under 3 seconds and has 6 in. grinding capacity. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides users with 9,000 RPM and the power equivalent of a 13 Amp corded grinder, delivering industry-leading performance. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects the angle grinder from overload, overheating and over discharge. The Rapid Stop Brake feature stops all accessories in under 3 seconds. Providing users high performance, advanced ergonomics and legendary durability, the M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Braking Grinder is designed to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications with all 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. accessories. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery delivers users with more material removed per charge and unmatched run-time in all applications. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and tool-free guard adjustments mean users will experience less downtime as they work. The cordless angle grinder's grinding wheel is sold separately.
- The M18™ FUEL™ 4-1/2 in. to 6 in. braking grinder is Milwaukee's most powerful small angle grinder to date
- with a high performance brushless motor that generates 13 A corded power. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 9
- 000 RPM
- giving the tool the power needed to exceed performance expectations in all applications
- as well as longer motor life
- providing lower cost of ownership compared to brushed motors. Integrated Rapid Stop™ braking technology stops all accessories in 3 seconds or less
- creating a safer user experience. By offering a full 6 in. capacity
- users can feel confident replacing their corded tools with the M18™ FUEL™ 4-1/2 in. to 6 in. braking grinder. The power and runtime delivered by the M18™ 6.0 high output batteries provides the user with more material removed per charge
- making users more productive and efficient on the jobsite. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. Grinding wheel sold separately
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.