Nutrena SafeChoice Original Horse Feed, 50 lb. BagSKU: 4670258
Nutrena SafeChoice Original Horse Feed, 50 lb. Bag
Nutritionally balanced for growing and mature horses alike, SafeChoiceÂ® Original helps make feeding a wide range of horses more convenient - without sacrificing nutritional quality or peace of mind.
- The time tested, controlled starch formula for all life stages
- Ideal for horses with digestive disturbances
- Guaranteed maximums of starch and sugar levels
- Includes Topline Balance, NutrenaÂ™s unique approach to topline health
- Contains calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil and guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle development and maintenance. Plus added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion
- Added prebiotics and probiotics support intestinal microbes to help your horse achieve more efficient absorption of nutrients.
- Guaranteed maximums of starch and sugar levels on the tag help take the worry out of feeding and are ideal for horses prone to metabolic issues. Controlled starch diets for these horses are a well-accepted feeding practice.
- Scientifically balanced to meet the nutritional requirements of horses in all life stages and convenient for feeding a wide range of horses
- To support immune system strength, we include organic trace mineral complexes
- Every bag of Nutrena feed delivers consistent nutrient levels
Wheat Middlings, Rice Bran, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Rice Hulls ( 7.3% from Rice Hulls), Soybean Hulls, Wheat Red Dog, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Cane Molasses, Natural and Artificial Flavors Added, Cooked Corn Flour, Salt, L-Lysine, Propionic Acid (a preservative), DL- Methionine, Iron Oxide, Yeast Culture, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Manganous Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Biotin, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, L-Threonine, Vitamin A Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||14.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||7.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||15.0%|
|Dietary Starch (Max.)||17.0%|
|Copper (Min.)||50 ppm|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.60 ppm|
|Zinc (Min.)||160 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||350 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||100 IU/lb|
|Biotin (Min.)||0.45 mg/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (Min.)||5.1 Mil CFU/lb.|
|Lactobacillus casei (Min.)||5.1 Mil CFU/lb.|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Min.)||5.1 Mil CFU/lb.|
|Enterococcus Faecium (Min.)||5.1 Mil CFU/lb.|
Brand may vary
*This information for this product is valid at time of publication. However, recipes may change after this time so always check ingredients lists and allergenic information on the back of package.
|Life Stage||Activity Level||Lbs. Feed per 100 lbs. bodyweight|
|Maintenance Horses||Maintenance||0.25 - 0.5|
|Performance Horses||Light exercise||0.5 - 0.75|
|Performance Horses||Moderate exercise||0.75 - 1.0|
|Performance Horses||Intense exercise||1.0 - 1.5|
|Broodmares & Foals||First two trimesters of gestation||0.25 - 0.5|
|Broodmares & Foals||Last trimester of gestation||0.5 - 0.75|
|Broodmares & Foals||Early lactation (foaling to 3 months)||1.0 - 1.5|
|Broodmares & Foals||Late lactation (3 months to weaning)||0.75 - 1.0|
|Broodmares & Foals||Foals||Creep Feed|
|Broodmares & Foals||Weanlings||1.5 - 2.0|
|Broodmares & Foals||Yearlings||0.75 - 1.5|
|Minis & Ponies||Maintenance||0.25 - 0.5|
|Minis & Ponies||Light exercise||0.5 - 0.75|
|Minis & Ponies||Moderate exercise||0.75 - 1.0|
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.