Nutrena Stock & Stable Textured 12% Sweet Feed Horse Feed, 50 lb. BagSKU: 60660178
Nutrena Stock & Stable Textured 12% Sweet Feed Horse Feed, 50 lb. Bag
Stock and Stable 12% Sweet Horse Feed is an affordable option for owners of maintenance or lightly exercised mature horses
- Nutritionally balanced
- Highly palatable textured feed
- An economical source of energy
- Textured feed for maintenance horses and horses in light exercise
Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Roughage Products (16.7% from Rice Hulls), Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Natural and Artificial Flavors Added, Salt, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||12.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||15.0%|
|Copper (Min.)||20 ppm|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.3 ppm|
|Zinc (Min.)||100 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||3,000 IU/lb.|
- Feed at the rate of 1.0 to 1.5 LB per 100 LB of bodyweight depending upon body condition and level of exercise.
- Feed good quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 LB per 100 LB of bodyweight.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times.
- Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.