Wayne 1/5 HP Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump VIP15SKU: 25420006
Wayne 1/5 HP Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump VIP15
The WAYNE VIP15 is a portable utility pump designed to make water moving tasks easier. Typical applications include removing standing water, draining tanks and aquariums and boosting water pressure to wash a car.
- 1/5 HP Reinforced Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump
- Pumps dirty water with small (1/2 in.) solids; removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface
- Corrosion resistant, sealed thermoplastic construction
- Fully submersible
- 1/5 HP; max. flow rate is 1700 Gallons Per Hour; 780 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
- For removing water from flooded basements, boats, low-lying outdoor collection spots
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.