Sportsman's Choice Record Rack Sportsman 20, 50 lb. BagSKU: 4671010
Sportsman's Choice Record Rack Sportsman 20, 50 lb. Bag
Made for the sportsman looking to supplement native food supplies to support superior antler growth and body condition in deer.
- Record Rack Sportsman Deer Feeds are tailor made for the sportsman looking to supplement native food supplies to support superior antler growth and body condition in deer
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Our exclusive Optimum Performance Technology ensures superior palatability and superior performance. Each proprietary formula is scientifically designed to help you manage your herd management goals
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record RackΩ formulaÂ™s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace mineralsÂ”and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Roughage Products (9.5%-Rice Hulls), Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, DLMethionine, L-Lysine, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Copper Lysine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Zinc Methionine Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Natural and Artificial Flavors Added.
|Crude Protein (min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||14.0%|
|Copper (Min.)||80 ppm|
|Manganese (Min.)||320 ppm|
|Selenium (Min.)||0.5 ppm|
|Zinc (Min.)||320 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min.)||10,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||20 IU/lb.|
Feed free-choice to deer and game in their natural environment as a supplement to their natural diet when limited forbs are available.
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.